Great, I am back from the bank and was told my account is NOT ACTIVE!!!!!!! AAH!!!! Well it is not such a big deal anyway, just have to withdraw some money and it will reactivate itself in 24 hours time... I opened this account when I was working as a part time promoter 7 years ago and the problem is, I have no ATM card that time!!!!!! So now when i finally want to apply an ATM card I face this problem...sigh...
Anyway it shouln't be a problem because I will be able to apply for the card tomorrow once my account is reactivated again... The bank teller must have thought I am a crazy woman because I actually sat there for almost an hour waiting for my turn to withdraw a pathetic 10 ringgit from him... I can see his confusion, i mean, who would withdraw 10 bucks from a bank teller???!!!
Him: Miss, you would like to withdraw money?
Me : Yes
Him: Wait for a moment please (click click click scan scan scan type type type)
Me : ...
Him: ...
Me : ...
Him: Erm miss?
Me : Yes?
Him: You would like to withdraw er... 10 ringgit?
Me : Yes, just 10
Him: (bewildered) Erm ok...
Well, that is just so pathetic...
But what to do, I have to activate it first...
sigh
Anyway just recieved good news from my friend who had helped us to contact the Taiwan university where we are going... Our hostel is well equipped with bedsheet, blanket and stuff so I don't have to bring!!! yeay!!! and best thing is, there is internet connection in the room!!!!
Anyway it shouln't be a problem because I will be able to apply for the card tomorrow once my account is reactivated again... The bank teller must have thought I am a crazy woman because I actually sat there for almost an hour waiting for my turn to withdraw a pathetic 10 ringgit from him... I can see his confusion, i mean, who would withdraw 10 bucks from a bank teller???!!!
Him: Miss, you would like to withdraw money?
Me : Yes
Him: Wait for a moment please (click click click scan scan scan type type type)
Me : ...
Him: ...
Me : ...
Him: Erm miss?
Me : Yes?
Him: You would like to withdraw er... 10 ringgit?
Me : Yes, just 10
Him: (bewildered) Erm ok...
Well, that is just so pathetic...
But what to do, I have to activate it first...
sigh
Anyway just recieved good news from my friend who had helped us to contact the Taiwan university where we are going... Our hostel is well equipped with bedsheet, blanket and stuff so I don't have to bring!!! yeay!!! and best thing is, there is internet connection in the room!!!!
Hope that I will have time to post some stories from Taiwan every week =) Yeay!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment