I met my friend Emily today at City Square while i was there wandering around aimlessly ... My purpose of being there was to do some shopping and exchange my currency from malaysia ringgit to new taiwan dollar actually, but we both ended up in Seasons cafe eating Swensen's ice cream...
Belive it or not this is actually my first time eating Swensen's... I never knew it existed in Seasons cafe anyway...But MY GOD IT IS GLORIOUS!!!!!
I am not a die hard ice cream fan nor a chocoholic, but seriously , i have to admit, the ice cream menu looks pretty good and I was tempted to try so many flavors... In the end we shared one black bart or something that sounds like that (it looks exactly like the one on the left!!) which tasted simply heavenly!!! Yummy!!!!!!!! the cream was deliciously like marshmellows...
Now that i had made this wonderful discovery, i want to try so many other ice creams in Swensen's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just LOOK at the wonderful sundaes!!!


YUMMY!!!!! ME WANT ICE CREAM!!!!!!
Posted by
Kwi Sing
0 comments:
Post a Comment