Good Morning to me!!! Gosh i slept late yesterday and have to drag my lazy body out of my oh-so-comfy bed at an ungodly hour...*yawn*
Today will be a busy day for me. I am flying to Taiwan on Thursday and (for God's sake) I have NOT pack anything or make my list of stuff that I need to bring!!!!! OMG!!! Worse, I haven't even change my currency from Malaysian ringgit to Taiwan dollar and USD...
So what I need to do today is to go to the bank and settle some stuff, go to town and get my handbook on Taiwan, buy some clothes (it's summer over there and basically the clothes that I have are quite impractical for a hot summer day), buy some groceries, change my currency, check out the price of the bus ticket to KL, pack my luggage (which i had successively failed to do so for the past one wek) and recheck everything so that I will not leave out anything important (to think if i go over to Taiwan for an attachment in the hospital and I forgot about bringing my doctor's coat and stethoscope!!! gasp!!! that will be such a total disaster not to mention embarrasing)
I NEED to be organized today... Time is crucial, time is precious (have to just keep telling me that hehe)... So WHY AM I STILL SITTING HERE TYPING AWAY???
God I really need to run now before my lazy bug catch up on me (TIME IS PRECIOUS!!!)... Ok seriously, i need to go... Wish me luck (hope I won't bump into those annoying bank officers...)
Posted by
Kwi Sing
0 comments:
Post a Comment