I started packing already...
My dad bought me a brown color luggage bag few days ago (don't ask me what happened to my old luggage...sigh... apparently my mum thought that i left my luggage bag at home because I don't want it anymore, and she went and gave it away!!!! the fact is, i LOVED that luggage which was still very new and i just left it at home because i was travelling light back to sabah that time!!!!!) and today i start to pack everything together
I had not travel abroad before and seriously, i have no idea what to bring... you see, I'll be staying in taiwan for more than 30 days and I will need to bring formal attires, a dress in case of any formal function, summer clothes for outings, casual clothes for night outings, sleeping clothes, jacket and scarf in case of windy days...blah blah blah...and these are just clothes!!!!! I still have many other main headings!!!
Packing is such a headache, and it always make me homesick...
The time when i start packing is usually very close to the time i am gonna leave home so obviously i feel sad and homesick again... really don't wanna leave home as i just came back 1 week ago.. Time is never enough for me whenever i'm home...
Sigh...home sick home sick... How i wish i can bring my parents to a vacation overseas too...
Posted by
Kwi Sing
0 comments:
Post a Comment